X

Pre 98 Katana Seat Covers!! Found vendor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre 98 Katana Seat Covers!! Found vendor

I wanted to pass on this vendor information for anyone out there looking for a Pre 98 Katana seat cover. I found a company in France that worked with me after I sent them my seat and created a fabric layout that is now on their site. You can select from many different colors and types. Below are some pictures of my seat before and after. I am really happy with the results. Also below is a link to their site, when you order make sure you put in there this is for a US “Year” Katana. If anyone has any questions let me know. For my seat cover I paid $100 which included shipping and received it in about two weeks.

http://www.topsellerie.com/en-us/SUZUKI-GSX-F-600-KATANA-seats-petrol-tank-covers-tank-bags-motorbike_7_525.html

dang looks good, wish they did post

Comment

They also do 98+ models. When you access the site just select your model and year and it will give you all the options.

Should have added that earlier.

Comment

That looks really good.
        90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
        I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
        Originally posted by soulless kaos
        but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Here's another place that makes covers.

Comment

Thanks for posting that. I went through the favorites and searched and couldn't find that site. Hey, your beemer is freakin hot!!! Bet you are too

Comment

All good stuff to know.

Comment

I put a luimoto seat cover on mine and I like it quite a bit. They don't have it listed on the site for a Katana but I bought mine from their ebay store. I still got to chose whatever materials I wanted for the driver and passenger sections. I had am upholsterer put it on so it would be done right and it turned out good. I went with carbon fiber black look on the rear and sp black on the front. I'm sure that they make them for 98+ Kats not sure about the Pre's. I'd say you will have to email them or call them. They have some good choices in colors and types, and also do custom embroidery for a bit more.
                Elevate your motorcycle riding experience. Uncompromising quality and craftsmanship since 2006. Shop our Riding Gel | Motorcycle Seat Covers, Tank Grips and more. Order today!

Comment

Working...
                X