Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BucKatana
    replied
    Ahh ha!
    I should have just read the entire post.

By bad.

Buc

Leave a comment:

• BucKatana
    replied
    ok....I'll bite.
    What are they and what are they made of????

Buc

Leave a comment:

• Cbass
    replied
    That is definitely where its at!

Nice work.

Leave a comment:

• wilson1
    replied
    I've actually seen this bike in person, and pictures don't even touch how nice that bike looks. One of the first things I noticed was the front signals. They look 10 times better I think because they don't stick out as much, and are much more sleek than a stock for what my .02 cents are worth .

Leave a comment:

• Derrikd
    replied
    nice

Leave a comment:

• zerocool61
    replied
    The bike looks awesome!! Props to you!!!

Leave a comment:

• gottagofaster
    replied
    here ya go

Leave a comment:

• zerocool61
    replied

Leave a comment:

• gottagofaster
    started a topic My front signals

My front signals

I have had a few PM messages about my front turn signals,Thanks for all the compliments Just a few thoughts to those who were considering trying it.
    Mine have a solid inner core so drainage is an important factor.I drilled two small holes in each one and put in small plastic inserts and ran flexable hose down past the header.You wouldnt want water drainage streaming right on your header, a steamy problem that might be ...lol For my signal lights i used some very nice bright LEDs that had a "pop in" mounting bezels.I epoxied the bezles in.That way you can replace the auctual LEDs if they ever fail.
    Finally the mesh outer covers were sealed with some black RV silicone with two small screws holding each one in place.
    Well there you have it if you were interested.
Working...
X