X

Powder Coating

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Powder Coating

Just started up a powder coating business. can do any color ranging from candy colors to translucent to chrome colors. colors by tiger drylac, dupont and eastwood.

Congrats and best of luck with your new venture. Are you servicing mainly north of the border?

Comment

Originally posted by Breeze View Post
      Congrats and best of luck with your new venture. Are you servicing mainly north of the border?
      Yep, best of luck.

If you have any questions, let us (Breeze and myself) know.
      It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

Good luck!!!

99 750

Comment

Post some pics of your work when you can.
          Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
          Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

where are you located?

ya might want to update your profile
            98 GSX750F
            95 Honda VT600 vlx
            08 Tsu SX200

HardlyDangerous Motosports

Comment

Originally posted by hardlydangerous View Post
              where are you located?

ya might want to update your profile
              Exactly....

WHo are you, what kind of work do you do, got pics, got a web site ?? I don't mind the competition so long as your honorable and straight forward and not cut throat or under mining.

Please fill out your profile and maybe a pic or 2 of your work and what kinda prices ya got.

Comment

well I am in Sherwood Park Alberta. I have been doing powder coating for years (around 20 years) just started my own little hobby. I will be able to post pictures next week as I am very busy. but i will do work all over just pay for the shiping. based on my prices, I believe shop charge to heavy so I am a lot cheaper then most people. I just did a guys foot pegs and a few engine components for 30$. powder is cheap plus you got to start somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by crazyboy754 View Post
                  I have been doing powder coating for years (around 20 years) just started my own little hobby.

aren't you only 20 years old, just wondering. not trying to stir a pot or anything
                  Chrome Project Part 1
                  http://www.freewebs.com/mreedohio/

Chrome Project Part 2

http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Chrome Project Part 3
                  http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192&page=30

Chrome Project Finished
                  http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=107586

Comment

I just did a guys foot pegs and a few engine components for 30$. powder is cheap plus you got to start somewhere.
                    I understand starting somewhere however, buy the time you paid to sand blast and prep the part and then paid for the electric to crank up your oven and bake the part, you didn't make very much.
                    Are you cooking in a conventonal oven still or do you have a batch oven or a stand up? Do you offer any warranties with your work and products?

aren't you only 20 years old, just wondering.
                    I was wondering the same thing Mikey...

Comment

Well good luck, "working" on something you love is the best way to earn a living!

Comment

Working...
                      X