X

Mesh mod on pre-98s?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THAZKAT
    In the pic it is the piece just in front of the main fairing. you have to call them
    that piece looks too symetrical, i think it's the headlight filler for track-only bikes.
    KLR 650, KLR 250, Beta TR 32 trials bike, Katana 600, BMW R65, Tundra V8 4x4

Comment

I agree with Fixer.
      Someone was thinking os a mesh mod to protect
      his oil cooler.. I think it could look cool..
      Go for it

Comment

Originally posted by jfr
        I was also wondering if any did a mesh kit to the front openinig to cover the pipes and oil cooler?

If so any pics?

I was thinking about trying this on my '2000 kat.

Comment

For the guys that have done the actual mesh mod to a pre-98,Is there any certain way to do it,does anyone have any pics of the step by step process or anything?
          97 TL1000S,K&N filter,Micron exaust cans,Ceramic coated headers (black),Air box mod,+2 Rear sprocket ,Chrome Rims,Metzeler M1 tires,Polished Chain Guard,Heel Guards,Clutch and Brake Levers and Brake arm

Comment

Originally posted by Black_peter
            I agree with Fixer.
            i cheated... i looked at their catalog many years ago and was considering replacing the main fairings on the '89 due to parking lot tipovers.

the openings make a good wayt o warm your hands on chilly days... but grip heaters would keep 'em warm(er) when you're not at a stoplight.
            KLR 650, KLR 250, Beta TR 32 trials bike, Katana 600, BMW R65, Tundra V8 4x4

Comment

Working...
            X