X

Repainting Katana with Original BMW metallic silver Paint with sparkles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repainting Katana with Original BMW metallic silver Paint with sparkles

Repainting Katana with Original BMW metallic silver Paint with sparkles.
    Will it look good?
    Should i put red color reflective flames on it afterwards?
    Which color flames would look NASTY on it?

Originally posted by router99 View Post
    Repainting Katana with Original BMW metallic silver Paint with sparkles.
    Will it look good?
    Should i put red color reflective flames on it afterwards?
    Which color flames would look NASTY on it?
    Primary paint color of silver would look good (as I mentioned in the other thread) but I guess flames like that are up to what you think looks good. I'm not a big flame person myself.

If I was going to do it, I would go for subtle. Red is a nice accent to the silver. Flames that fade in and out would not look bad if done right.

Someone just recently posted a blue bike that had flames on it that were well done, fading in and out. hrm...

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

dude i love that color but hit it with some ghost flames that $hit would pop

Comment

im real world guy not too much into ghosts and stuff but what do u thinnk of red reflective small flames on silver

Comment

GHOST FLAMES

Comment

that looks really good, i had skulls and stuff in my mind wen u said ghost. These are the ones i am going to put on but in red reflective color

Comment

Working...
            X