X

Fairings...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fairings...

Ok, so I bought my first bike a few months ago looked alright, little scraped up but for my first bike whatever. I have riden for about a year it's just been on a buddy's bike. A few weeks ago I tried to return the favor to a different friend and teach him how to ride...bad idea. I thought he'd do ok since I had very few issues learning. Long story short he dropped it, messed up the fairings pretty bad. I was wondering if anyone had any info whatsoever on where I can get a fairly cheap set. I was wanting to replace them anyway since they were already damaged but I'm having a hard time finding them. Any info would be great, thanks.

What year? That's kind of important.

Ebay- or better yet, look around in the forum. Once your post count gets to 50, put up a WTB.

"People rike me. Because I force them to. With viorence!"
    -Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

probably expensive no matter what year, find someone who plastic welds. I found a guy here that does awsome work and charges a very fair price. $150 for both main fairing 5 or six cracks and a hole and he is doing the body work too. Paint extra, i'll get to that when money allowes. If you want his info PM me if you send them he will send them back in about a week.
      May the road rise up to meet you.
      May the wind always be at your back.
      May the sun shine warm upon your face,
      and rains fall soft upon your fields.
      And until we meet again,
      May God hold you in the palm of His hand.
      RIP Marc

Comment

Here you go the best i can do for ya good luck !!!!! http://www.extremebikescustoms.com/SUZUKI-FAIRINGS.htm
        sigpic TRAIN HARD!! BLACK BELT FOR LIFE!

Comment

Ebay, Craigslist. AirTech I believe have Fiberglass fairings as well. A little different than our ABS OEM plastics. I fairings were pretty knarled up as well when I bought my bike. I decided to get the experience and fix myself. I read as many articles as I could possible find and started last week. You'll be amazed at some of the stuff you can do.
          FROM WORK:
          "let's just say you are my favorite.I like a response back on the same day from work issues, not like a work husband who kind of heard a request and mentions it weeks later. just damn"

Comment

PM me and I will help you out.

Comment

Originally posted by katrider513 View Post
              Ok, so I bought my first bike a few months ago looked alright, little scraped up but for my first bike whatever. I have riden for about a year it's just been on a buddy's bike. A few weeks ago I tried to return the favor to a different friend and teach him how to ride...bad idea. I thought he'd do ok since I had very few issues learning. Long story short he dropped it, messed up the fairings pretty bad. I was wondering if anyone had any info whatsoever on where I can get a fairly cheap set. I was wanting to replace them anyway since they were already damaged but I'm having a hard time finding them. Any info would be great, thanks.

year would be good here.... hello!!!!
              R.I.P. CYBERPOET

***WE WILL RIDE TOGETHER AGAIN ONE DAY***

Comment

To answer all questions and such at once, it's an 89 and I know that the fairings are the same from 89 to 97, I've looked into that. I have also checked out ebay, craigslist, and a couple companys that do the cheap crap but I was hoping to get a complete set painted/unpainted doesn't matter (I have a color in mind). Ebay sells pretty much all the fairings however it'd be one at a time. As for all the info that you guys have given me that I haven't into thanks I'll do that now.

Comment

Working...
                X