X

Mirror mounts available anywhere?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mirror mounts available anywhere?

I've had my fill of trying to replace my busted mirror. I received a new set off ebay to find that the glass was cracked. This is the second set of mirror's i've ordered and neither have been correct. I'm at my wits end. Is there any place that sells a mirror mount so i can just get a 10MM universal and then just screw the thing to the fairing? Or if i can find a set that looks like the original pair (pictured) please let me know.
    Attached Files

I'm in the same boat kinda. Mirrors seem to be at a premium. I know for the Pre's Emgo made a replacement mirror. Not sure if that is a 98+ but I am searching at this minute and just don't think one mirror is worth more than what they want for car mirrors.
    FROM WORK:
    "let's just say you are my favorite.I like a response back on the same day from work issues, not like a work husband who kind of heard a request and mentions it weeks later. just damn"

Comment

d2moto.com has those mirrors or at least some very similar, i got a set from them and made them fit on my pre- great shipping and great prices

Originally posted by mister2quick View Post
      I've had my fill of trying to replace my busted mirror. I received a new set off ebay to find that the glass was cracked. This is the second set of mirror's i've ordered and neither have been correct. I'm at my wits end. Is there any place that sells a mirror mount so i can just get a 10MM universal and then just screw the thing to the fairing? Or if i can find a set that looks like the original pair (pictured) please let me know.

Comment

Working...
      X