Gauge bezel!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gauge bezel!

Hi everyone,

I'm not sure where I should have posted this, but since my question concerns plastic I figure this place is as good as any. The plastic bezel that surrounds my gauges is trashed. I tried looking up the part on BikeBandit but I'm not sure about which part I'm looking at:

Part #8: Bike Bandit lists it as "Molding, meter c" (part 519691-001) for $3.76. The low price makes me think part #8 refers to the rubber molding on the front of the bezel. I don't see another listing but I can't imagine a cluster bezel being so cheap. I could be wrong, however.

Any ideas? Thanks for the help!

Joe
    "The Lord will be awesome to them, for He will reduce to nothing all the gods of the earth; people shall worship Him, each one from his place, indeed all the shores of the nations." - Zeph. 2:11

No , the "moudling" is the rubber surround . They ain't got a listin for the dash . I tried ronayers ( I HATE Bike Bandit , BTW ) , but they wouldn't load for some reason . I actually gouged mine tonight installing the switch for my new driving lights , and considered getting a new one . then I realized that was the LEAST of my appearnce-type concerns .
    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

It's part # 519044-001 listed for $44.28 at bike bandit. Part # 7 on the 90 600 cowling microfiche.

Krey

7:
      COVER,METER (BL

519044-001 Enter 0-99 $44.28
      93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Ron Ayers fiche thing has been down for a few days. Thanks for the info Kreylyn! I assumed all microfiches from 88-97 would be the same, but I was wrong! I think i'll see if I can find one on here or ebay before coughing up 44.
        "The Lord will be awesome to them, for He will reduce to nothing all the gods of the earth; people shall worship Him, each one from his place, indeed all the shores of the nations." - Zeph. 2:11

Comment

Working...
        X