No announcement yet.
X

Anyone order from bikebolts.com?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So what's the verdict? Should I buy from them or not? I need a kit for my 93 750 and my finger's on the checkout button

Comment

eh, i mean..your fairings will probably stay on with them. I know that the two bolts on the upper fairings by the gas tank arent the right size...they need washers under them. Of course, they dont come with them.

It was awfully $$ for some bolts that werent all there/the correct size.

Comment

LAsun, those are the exact two that I mentioned to them in the long email I sent them. UPDATE on that... still no response of any kind from them. Have given them every possible means to communicate back to me. At this point I'm having my Dad, who bought me the kit as a gift over the holidays, look into getting his money back through Visa and/or filing a formal complaint of some kind against the buisness. Bottom line - don't order from them unless you've seen the hardware (I plan on posting pics soon comparing all of the factory hardware to their "replacements" as listed in the Bikebolts kit), know its shortcomings, and are ok with it. For some, it may be a decent deal if your just missing that many bolts. Also know that it seems they can be hit-or-miss on getting the order right in the first place, and that it would appear that there is no way to get in touch with them after the purchase. Decide for yourself.

Comment

Working...
        X