X

My bike met gravel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My bike met gravel

So I was on the way to my buddies lake lot and was going down an incrediably steep gravel hill. As you can guess i laid my bike down. I am alright but my babies not. Anyone got a right side fairing or know where i can get one for a decent price. If not I will probably re-do it. I went to school for automotive collision so that helps. Also blinkers. Pretty much I will completely re-do soon so any suggestions on paint color or anything you think would be cool let me know.
    Thanks,
    Paul

Glad you are ok, bike can be fixed

Glad you made it through without permanent damage. I hate it when that kind of stuff happens. Good luck with it.

Comment

Comment

Glad that you are okay, after 20 some years of 2 wheelin, I am still terrified everytime I run down a gravel driveway.. Hopefully you'll get her fixed cheap.
        sigpic
        1990 750 KAT, 2010 ZX-14

Comment

Sorry to hear about your bike
          2007 Honda CBR600rr
          2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
          sigpic

Comment

at least your ok. sorry bout the bike.

Comment

Rough.. Hate gravel, around here all the roads are still covered with cinders... yuk!

Good luck on the rebuild, dropping = upgrades

Comment

Blah- sorry to hear it RedKat. You're good though- that's the most important thing. I've seen a few fairings on Ebay, but they're usually a little rashy and still somewhere in the 200/250 range.

(c.i.p.)

I'll be replacing/repairing mine soon, so I'll let you know how it's going. Best of luck man.

"People rike me. Because I force them to. With viorence!"
                -Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

That sucks to hear about the bike man. I've got a set of front turn signal lenses (you can re-use your current sockets and bulbs) posted here: http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94583 One's a little rashed up, I have a good pic of it.

Comment

Working...
                  X