Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Anyone got a Zero Gravity SR Windscreen?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone got a Zero Gravity SR Windscreen?

All I saw when searching for Zero Gravity in the forum was post on the touring windscreen.

Anyone got an SR?
    What's your impressions?
    Any pics?

Thanks for your comments.

I have a Zero Gravity Double Bubble on the ZX-14 and love it. It looks great and works really good.
    2007 Honda CBR600rr
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
    sigpic

Comment

I had a Zero Gravity Double Bubble on my old GSX-R 750 and it worked really well.

Comment

Don't know what the SR entails but, yes, I have a ZG black screen. Love it. I'm 6'3" and it deflects all the wind away from my big noggin.

<----------See pic
        It would't be any fun if it was easy! BUT, it does have to be this much fun!!

Comment

The funny thing is, no one seems to own or know about the SR but based on ZG's website it's the only one they do for the Kat.

Edit: Whoops my bad, it's the only one for the Pre. But they also do the Sport Touring for Post.

Comment

The SR is the normal one, like the stock one
            2007 Honda CBR600rr
            2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
            sigpic

Comment

i've got one on my 95. its allright and it looks alot better than the stock one for m year kat.

Comment

i have one, i bought it used from someone here on the forums. good screen, mine has small chip in it. other than that i have no complaints. it's nothing special. it's the same size as the stock one, although it's a bit thinner, and the bottom where the holes are is shaped a little different, it's flat instead of the mounts being offset a bit. so it seems like it's not as snug as the stock, and as such it causes a buzzing around 5k rpm. although im sure it can be fixed easily, i read one guy just took a rubber strip and placed it between the windscreen and the plastics, and it solved it. but other than that it's a good screen. i'm looking to get a sportech soon though cause i want a chrome screen.
                2004 Katana
                GO OWLS!!!

Comment

But is the shape different from the OEM one?
                  More or less sporty?

Comment

Originally posted by Zepp View Post
                    The SR is the normal one, like the stock one
                    Stands for "Stock Replacement" , kiddies .....
                    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

i have a zg dark smoke. it is about the same size maybe a hair taller but im talking less than 1/4 inch. looks better than stock and is a hair thinner
                      Ride like there's no tomorrow!!! You never know when your going to run out of "tomorrows"!!!
                      Current Bikes:
                      1997 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird
                      2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14R Special Edition

Comment

Working...
                      X