X

pen for the tires...??? dont know what to say

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pen for the tires...??? dont know what to say

any one see these.... i do not know what to say..

And why would giant strips on wide, flat tires surprise me in that photo shoot? :P

This is SO stupid, I have no comment:

If we ever reach the point where we can't openly discuss riding bikes on acid without even a modicum of civility, then the terrorists have won.

HORSE BANG!!! ........props to *GP*

Official coefficient of friction test dummy

Comment

WTF,
      Ok, no more mister nice guy, i've met the guy in the street, and he's a wanker.

Comment

i think it adds like 20Hp...

but really i saw this on ebay.... and was....

Comment

Ahh, so you finally got around to ArmorAlling those tires, eh, Bisq?! :lol
          -Steve

Comment

If it isn't for performance then I am not using it!!!
            TDA Racing/Motorsports
            1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
            Who knows what is next?
            Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
            Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

awesome!.... wonder if I can get one of those pens in Black?... :tongueflap

Comment

Does this really surprise you? After all they are now making colored tires. At least it is not somehting that hinders performance.

Comment

i had the white one, i just used it on my truck to fill in the white letters when the origional ones wore off, i like the look of hte yllow letters on my bike and its a pain in the @$$ to find RYL so just get a pen and do it, looks good but oh well

Comment

Is that whole tire done up with armor all or something?????

What a freaking moron!!!!!!!!!
                    Kan-O-Gixxer!
                    -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                    -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                    -Ohlins Susupension
                    -Various Other Mods

Comment

U-G-L-Y.

Comment

I would buy one if they were cheaper just to see how it would look just because its something different. I'll skip the whole tire wax/shine thing though...
                        I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death. - George Carlin

Join the Zietgeist Movement
                        http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3847743189197#

Comment

Working...
                        X