X

Help!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!!!

I looked everywhere for a left side upper fairing infact thats how i found this site i my bike is in the shop all parts are paid. then the sales men calls me and says my fairing *yellow* isnt avaible anymore so if u have one or someone that knows someone that has a brother......that might have one plz!!!

97 katana 600

Originally posted by MIDetroit View Post
    I looked everywhere for a left side upper fairing infact thats how i found this site i my bike is in the shop all parts are paid. then the sales men calls me and says my fairing *yellow* isnt avaible anymore so if u have one or someone that knows someone that has a brother......that might have one plz!!!
    year, make model?.. might come in handy.

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

yea

left that one out didnt I

1997 katana 600

Comment

Originally posted by MIDetroit View Post
        left that one out didnt I

1997 katana 600
        Options are going to be...

Aftermarket and match paint yourself...

Ebay - but will probably still need to be painted (most are scratched, need slight patching, or not the right color)

There are probably a few members who have a piece, but post count needs to be over 50 before they will normally deal with ya.. to keep scams on the low side.

Krey
        93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

yea i figured that well if u do have the part u can call my cell 1-248-343-1065 my name is jon i would be very greatfull we could work out a scam free way to do it

Comment

Dude! Rulez is rulez!

IBTL
            THE DOC
            RIP MARC......Ride on in Heaven Brother!
            Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a
            mistake when you make it again.
            sigpic

Comment

i must have missed something lol

Comment

Working...
              X