Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

pics of my "new" red bodywork, or look mr. braada.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pics of my "new" red bodywork, or look mr. braada.

finally got around to taking some pics of my red 750 kat... special K helped steer me to one of his painters, and i can hardly describe just how good of a job this kid did--- i mean, it is flawless... me happy
    the color is 2002 dodge viper red... funny, a couple of weeks ago i found myself riding next to an r/t 10; i was admiring our paint ) and his awesome ride), and even got a grin from its driver...
    i polished a few bits while she was torn down, and applied most of my official KatRiders.com decal to the solo cowl... mr. braada, if you have any use for the pic, feel free--- i love the cowl, and will willingly advertise it...
    the next step is going to be dropping back down a couple of teeth on the rear sprocket... has a 47 now, but i think 45 might be more my speed, if you will...
    i suppose i will have to update my sig pic now, heh...

please enjoy...
    a

gather 'round, children

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! That is one GREAT LOOKING KAT!!!!!!!
    I sure do like it!!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

I actually like the red, nice work!!
      TDA Racing/Motorsports
      1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
      Who knows what is next?
      Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
      Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

thaz, you mean you didnt think you would like the red? heh...
        i notice you are a CB bike fan, as well... great scooters... how do you like that shoei fairing? sold my 80 CB750F early this year, and am getting ready to do some work to the CB750 franken-C in my sig... 1100F swingarm; 900F rear wheel, rotor, and caliper (C bikes come with 16" wheel and drum brake ); oil cooler, pump and pump cover from a 900C... i am trying to talk myself into a set of 29mm keihin CR specials to compliment the supertrapp with the open endcap, but we are still discussing that one
        a

gather 'round, children

Comment

I will have a collection of the CB's, 750, 900 and of course the grandfather of all of them the CBX. The Kat is the most fun for me but my CB 750 F SS was the most fun for my wife and I.
          TDA Racing/Motorsports
          1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
          Who knows what is next?
          Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
          Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Yeah thats definately RED !! Nice job, congrats!!!

Comment

what does the katriders forum think of polished wheels on this bike? i have really been considering tackling that after the honda rebuild is complete... however, there is something about that red/gold combination that catches my eye... cosmetic mods are the most difficult to decide on (ask keith how many colors i entertained before going with red )
              a

gather 'round, children

Comment

Awesome
                Bike is sold

Comment

lol, nice "in-application" post, spedee....

your rims look freekin' awesome, and the red just sets them off----exactly what i was thinking... maybe i will try and locate another (read: spare) set so as not to have the kat down for long (hand polishing takes so f-ing much time, dont it?)...

thanks for the reminder of what your scooter looks like... yours was one of the ones that inspired my choice of red...

a

gather 'round, children

Comment

WOW thats really nice dude. KOTM
                    Hello World.

Comment

nice bike, i have a pre 98 with a seat cowwl as well. props.

Bob

Pre 98's Rock!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...&id=1593731870

http://www.myspace.com/bobbyma

Comment

Toob, that looks beautiful! Add a few touches of your own and you've got a KOTM for sure!
                        Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

planning on painting your mirrors? would look nice mang
                          Hello World.

Comment

Originally posted by BraadaJim
                            Toob, that looks beautiful! Add a few touches of your own and you've got a KOTM for sure!
                            eh, i like the sleeper thing... cant say as i much care for OEM decals, much less the ones from advance auto... i *did* consider putting "suzuki" back on the tank in black (natch)... this scooter has quite a few performance-improving mods--- see my profile for a synapsis (if interested)... maybe those cartridege emulators..........................

i do appreciate the compliments, though... i am proud of her, and happy to be a part of this community...
                            a

gather 'round, children

Comment

Man............Y'all just cannot believe how SWEET that bike looks in person!

After we got done putting the body back on it, I then also got a chance to see Toob out on the road one day...............man, that ride shines!

8)
                              I've owned over 70 Katanas - you think I know anything about them?
                              Is there such a thing as TOO MANY BIKES?
                              Can you go TOO FAST on a bike?
                              Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Working...
                              X