X

clear lenses

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clear lenses

Well i want some clear lenses for my bike but i guess clear alternatives has some unhappy customers are there any other options? Any feedback is appreciated.
    Last edited by vinniel; 01-16-2009, 03:22 AM.
    sigpic

Clear solutions??

do you mean Clear alternatives? I have a CA clear integrated taillight/turn signals, and am happy with it.

I have no clue (no info anywhere in your profile/garage/etc) if you have a pre or post. If you have a pre, your pretty much out of luck.
    It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

http://www.d2moto.com/Items/tl012-cl...0%2b%20Signals

$49.90 + S/H

Not a sponsor but I've bought from them before and it was a smooth transaction.

They have a smoked lense version too for the same price.
      Last edited by jday240; 01-16-2009, 03:18 AM. Reason: updated

Comment

I edited my original post Thanks for the correction. I have a post 2000
        sigpic

Comment

Don't know if you are thinking about the front turn signals, but I ordered mine directly from a Suzuki dealer - no problem.

Here is a pic with one smoked and one clear

Personally I like the smoked better on a black Kat, but my dealer couldn't get it...
          Last edited by yngveny; 01-16-2009, 05:22 AM.
          2002 GSXF 750

Comment

Got my clears from the dealer, I'd have to look to see which year of Kat I ordered them for, but the later Kats came stock with clears.
            2000 Katana 600
            2011 Triumph Sprint GT

Comment

I've got clear lenses too, I would've wanted them as an add on had I not already had it that way...

Comment

Originally posted by yngveny View Post
                Don't know if you are thinking about the front turn signals, but I ordered mine directly from a Suzuki dealer - no problem.

Here is a pic with one smoked and one clear

Personally I like the smoked better on a black Kat, but my dealer couldn't get it...

Yeah the front OEM turn signal lenses became clear for the 06 Kat the OEM tail light lense is still red , but I got the Clear Alternatives, I ordered them from 58 Cycle though, your best bet would be to get the front turn signal lenses from the dealer and the Tail Light and Intregated Turnsignal from Clear Alternatives or, 58 cycle, or whoever
                Last edited by XKillerEliteX; 01-17-2009, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X