X

just a web site I saw had a few basic upgrades

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just a web site I saw had a few basic upgrades

motorcycleanchor.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, motorcycleanchor.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

has a few basic upgrades for post 98 kats
    1992 katana 600 sold to Luke
    1993 katana 600 sold
    Bandit 1250 2007

Yep, that's CP's website. He has done a lot of work on it. Always a good reference to use.
    sigpic

Comment

Newbie!!

Just kidding plyhockey..

Comment

Originally posted by Black_peter View Post

Newbie!!
        Oh dude , that's exactly what I was thinking !
        I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

yeah I mist really suck at looking at the search threads everything I searched today did not come up. All of these pages I found were on yahoo.
          1992 katana 600 sold to Luke
          1993 katana 600 sold
          Bandit 1250 2007

Comment

Awww. That's cute. Wonder if CP has seen this thread?

Gotta agree though. Got the website bookmarked and slowly working my way through them all.

Comment

Great website...probably in a sticky here...def in CP's sig.

Comment

yeah using the search function is really awkward because your keywords must all be four letters or more. but eventually you will be a pro KR searcher ... like me . really if your good at searching for info on KR then you dont ever have to post anything after 50 posts... (you cant start a new thread in the classifieds with out 50 posts) oh and a good page to be aware of is the decoder ring page. some of the links have been moved around and you can use the decoder ring post to help you find the post... i dont think that everyone on KR knows about that.... well happy searching and welcome to KR
                Please, Just go home, relax, and have a think or two... hell... have as many as you can handle! It'll do all of us some good.
                Tony
                94 Katana 600

Comment

you can use 3 if you add a * to the word. for instance gas*
                  Always count on hitting pavement twice. First time from inexperience, the second from thinking you are experienced!

"The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me! "

Comment

Originally posted by SGTJimbo_Kat600 View Post
                    you can use 3 if you add a * to the word. for instance gas*
                    good call! i knew i was forgetting something.
                    Please, Just go home, relax, and have a think or two... hell... have as many as you can handle! It'll do all of us some good.
                    Tony
                    94 Katana 600

Comment

Originally posted by il_ragazzo View Post
                      yeah using the search function is really awkward because your keywords must all be four letters or more. but eventually you will be a pro KR searcher ... like me . really if your good at searching for info on KR then you dont ever have to post anything after 50 posts... (you cant start a new thread in the classifieds with out 50 posts) oh and a good page to be aware of is the decoder ring page. some of the links have been moved around and you can use the decoder ring post to help you find the post... i dont think that everyone on KR knows about that.... well happy searching and welcome to KR
                      Or you could just use the google site search box under the vbulletin search function.
                      -Steve

sigpic
                      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
                      Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Comment

i do sometimes.... i dont have any problems with it now. now im a pro at it. but it took me a wHile.
                          Tony
                          94 Katana 600

Comment

It is frustrating trying to learn a new forum. Figuring out who's who, learning the quirks of the search engine, etc. Then when you miss something and ask a question you get jumped by the old-heads for not using the search and look like a dummy. We're all guilty of that sort of thing-not just with the forum, at work, too. When we're comfortable with something we forget that not everyone is. Yesterday, I was trying to describe a database project to a coworker and realized about 3 or 4 sentences in that I'd lost him already. I got teased for the next hour or two for talking geekinese!

It's kinda cool that you found CP's website independently, though. I bought a valve adjuster from him and it was a good experience. It's nice to see a business you like getting boosted by someone else, too.
                            Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
                            HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

cool thanks for link
                              drive it like you stole it

Comment

Working...
                              X