X

Side fairings $59

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Side fairings $59

eBay Motors makes it easy to find parts for cars, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles & more. We even offer a massive selection of new & pre-owned classics, hot rods, exotics, vans, ATVs, RVs, boats and more at eBay Motors. Shop for your next vehicle, or start selling in a marketplace with 171 million buyers.

$59 buy it now.

Not mine, been a while since I've been here, just passing along a deal. My post count disappeared??? and I cant post in the for sale section?? You guys can move it there if need be.

Mike

Sounds like a sweet deal
    2002 GSXF 750

Comment

Good lord someone buy these already! They look in good shape and selling for a HELL of a lot cheaper than most others.
      90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
      I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
      Originally posted by soulless kaos
      but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Dang, I almost want to go knock mine over just to have the excuse.
        sigpic

Comment

I'd buy them if I didn't already have like 15 of each side

Comment

Stuff like this always pops up when money is tight, and it can't be found when I have a pile of cash to spend.

Comment

just an fyi look at the shipping cost. its still $100 for the panel.

One thing I've learned being a paintgun whor3(buyselltrade) is to always look at the shipping cost.

Comment

stellar deal

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

Working...
                X