X

Mesh Mod Opinions Please

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mesh Mod Opinions Please

Okay, I'm getting ready to do the mesh mod and am wanting a few opinions of what color to get. I'm almost thinking of leaving it the aluminum color so it will contrast nicely against the blue. Opinions? You can see a pic in my garage. Thanks!
    sigpic

id say silver to match the stripe.

btw thats a sweet paint job!
    sigpicLife is 5% what happens to you, and 95% how you react to it
    k9 GSX-R 600
    GO VOLS!

Comment

Black.
      90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
      I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
      Originally posted by soulless kaos
      but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Another one for silver.
        R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Hmm, silver would look good, or black..I can't decide. If you decide on a different color, and want it powder coated, let me know and I can get you a kit done in any color we carry.
          It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

id have to say silver
            2000 Katana- vance and hines exhaust 03+ rear end, 14/48 sprockets, stage 1 jet kit, 5 degree ignition advancer, WANT B12 HEADER

1997 S10- 3/4 drop on 20 inch rims, tinted tails, shaved doors, tailgate, antenna, 12 inch orion sub with 1200 watt orion amp, hvac controls relocated in glove box, sony head unit with infinity components, smoothed and painted dash parts, chrome window cranks and shifter, too much to list

Comment

Thanks guys, I'm torn between black and silver. I may use a rattle can first and put both colors on and choose from there.
              sigpic

Comment

Your blue looks just like mine. I'd love to get my lower painted that color, do you have the color # or info for it?? Like most everyone I just don't care for that gray underfairing.
                2008 ZZR 600 (His)
                Black
                Frame Sliders

2009 Ninja 250R (Hers)
                Red
                Solo Seat Cowl & Fender Eliminator

Comment

do one side black and the other silver and give it a week then match the other side, haha but for real im doing mine silver tomorrow with new paint and ill see how i like it

i usually see silver being a good color with blue.

Fife

Comment

Silver
                    sigpic
                    1990 750 KAT, 2010 ZX-14

Comment

i left mine plain but shot some clear coat on it to stop any discolouring.

Comment

Working...
                      X