X

Looking for Fairings!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Fairings!

Hey guys, do any of you know where i can find OEM, or aftermarket fairings? Please dont tell me ebay because i've looked there! Im looking for cheap, and something not Busted! Like are there any places that you guys can think of that are selling stuff for pretty cheep, but newish! Nothing Jacked up.

Broke college kid, i got it a street fighter set-up, but i want it back to stock.

just check out my garage, for pictures of what im dealing with

I know you said not ebay but I was just there. Type in Katana 600 parts, go to page 16, and down towards the bottom there are both sides for 149.00 each. Good luck on the hunt.........Lance

Comment

good pre 98 katana fairings and cheap, rarely go together.

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

cheap huh? I got a bunch of broken ones I'll sell you cheap

Comment

i was thinkin about selling my full set of fairings as I'm completely rebuildin my bike... if your interested just make me an offer ( the fairings are the ones in the pict in my sig)
          -Marty (Red)

sigpic

BANGERANG RUFIO!

Comment

Originally posted by arsenic View Post
            http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...e=STRK:MESE:IT
            cheap huh? I got a bunch of broken ones I'll sell you cheap
            Really? Because I actually could use both sides, just from the top frame rail to the gas tank..... I need to make filler panels to cover the bottom of my tank.
            Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

thanks shadow, but im looking for 98+ fairings

Comment

Working...
              X