X

need help on plasics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help on plasics

i have an 02 katana and i have seen some people put the older rear cowl on, the box shaped ones. does any one know if it is an easy swap and what year does it have to be to fit the 02
    thank you
    Last edited by cpay411; 10-30-2008, 01:47 PM. Reason: spell word wrong

Originally posted by cpay411 View Post
    i have an 02 katana and i have seen some people put the older rear cowl on, the box shaped ones. does any one know if it is an easy swap and what year does it have to be to fit the 02
    thank you
    not exactly sure what you are referring to. Can you please try to explain what you are trying to accomplish?

I think what you mean is you would like to switch from this tail:

to this tail:

Please clarify your goal.
    Last edited by chinto; 10-30-2008, 01:54 PM.

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

thats what i am trying to do swtich to that tail what year tail is that one and how hard is it to put in

Comment

The first picture (the bumble bee shaped tail light) is from a 98-02 Katana. The second tail is from an 03-06 Katana.

If you do a search for a tail swap you should find a ton of innfo. It's been covered a bunch of times. I am a pre98 katana guy, so not much info to offer.

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

A forum filled with write-ups, FAQ's, and visual aids for
          mechanical & cosmetic modifications to your Katana.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
          You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Working...
          X