X

need new fairing, 2005 600cc red

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need new fairing, 2005 600cc red

i bought a 2005 gsx 600f katana about a week ago as my first bike. the previouse owner (who sold it to the dealer i bought it from) laid it down once or maybe twice on the left side. there is a darker red on the right side and the tank and a broken part of the left faring left that is a lighter red. im not sure which red is stock and i am trying to find a replacement main fairing for the left side. on a side note i would also like to find the lower fairing for both sides. thanks for your help. also if yall cant find them could u at least hel;p me with my terminology? the one that covers the whole side and holds the front turn signal is the main fairing and the lower one that like goes underneth the bike as well = lower fairing? thanks so much !

it's the belly pan. I have a lot of fairings, but let me get this straight, your looking for the correct color? Why don't you just paint it?

Comment

belly pan- thanks. and i dont know how to paint it or where to get it done. if its not too pricey i will do that. how well can the maybe stock color be matched? any idea on where to get the part or at least a better way to search for it than "2005 gsx 600 f fairing"? thanks for the reply!

Comment

go to the dealer, and be ready to pay like $500 for 1 fairing

Comment

^^^ Very true. Hiring someone to paint one is pretty steep too. Good luck.

Comment

cheaper then that

Comment

even if i could afford to get one painted after i got it how do i find the right thing that will go on there right?

Comment

there's a paint called Duplicolor and they make paint colors to match ANY factory paint color. If you just go to a body shop they will match the color no problem

Comment

Working...
                X