X

03-06 rear on a 2000

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 03-06 rear on a 2000

has anybody ever put the one rear end on the other? does it bolt up or what modification is needed? i wanted the integrated turn signals but it dont make them for my year so i was thinking of trying this any input?
    2000 Katana- vance and hines exhaust 03+ rear end, 14/48 sprockets, stage 1 jet kit, 5 degree ignition advancer, WANT B12 HEADER

1997 S10- 3/4 drop on 20 inch rims, tinted tails, shaved doors, tailgate, antenna, 12 inch orion sub with 1200 watt orion amp, hvac controls relocated in glove box, sony head unit with infinity components, smoothed and painted dash parts, chrome window cranks and shifter, too much to list

Do a search. There is a How-To in the How-To forum.
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
    -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
    -Terence

Comment

does anyone have a 2003 rear frame cover they wanna sell me? i ordered the bracket and just need the taillight then i will be giving this mod a shot shoot me a pm if anyone has one or knows where they are sold cheap
      2000 Katana- vance and hines exhaust 03+ rear end, 14/48 sprockets, stage 1 jet kit, 5 degree ignition advancer, WANT B12 HEADER

1997 S10- 3/4 drop on 20 inch rims, tinted tails, shaved doors, tailgate, antenna, 12 inch orion sub with 1200 watt orion amp, hvac controls relocated in glove box, sony head unit with infinity components, smoothed and painted dash parts, chrome window cranks and shifter, too much to list

Comment

Those 03-06 tails are starting to sell like crack around here like Braada's cowls as WhiteCl0ver stated in a post

Comment

thats cuz they look a hell of alot better than the cone tails

Comment

Originally posted by 2000GSXKatana View Post
            thats cuz they look a hell of alot better than the cone tails
            Matter of opinion. I like the bumblebee tail myself.
            Kan-O-Gixxer!
            -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
            -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
            -Ohlins Susupension
            -Various Other Mods

Comment

Originally posted by SweetLou View Post
              I like the bumblebee tail myself.
              [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EF-00HAsVA"]YouTube - Mayor Bee[/ame]
              90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
              I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
              Originally posted by soulless kaos
              but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Working...
              X