No announcement yet.
X

My Yellow kat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i didnt know u had a yellow bike...u seemed more like a blue or gray guy...lol

nice bike!
    Hello World.

Comment

Originally posted by irenekat
      i didnt know u had a yellow bike...u seemed more like a blue or gray guy...lol

nice bike!
      What are you trying to say.. hahahahahaha
      Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

cool mod!
        97 TL1000S,K&N filter,Micron exaust cans,Ceramic coated headers (black),Air box mod,+2 Rear sprocket ,Chrome Rims,Metzeler M1 tires,Polished Chain Guard,Heel Guards,Clutch and Brake Levers and Brake arm

Comment

It looks great! Man, your can sure is fat...it must make it sound like a sewing machine.
          Suzuki Katana: The best underated motersicle in da woild

Comment

Those Chrome side covers look great! The whole bike looks good Z! I think you should be nominated for KOTM.
            TDA Racing/Motorsports
            1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
            Who knows what is next?
            Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
            Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Originally posted by THAZKAT
              Those Chrome side covers look great! The whole bike looks good Z! I think you should be nominated for KOTM.

suck up, put his @$$ in jail!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BeekMan
                It looks great! Man, your can sure is fat...it must make it sound like a sewing machine.
                That is on the list of things to go... Hindle full system i think... Won;t know until AFTER the gap.

Also KOTM? I don't think so... Maybe after i am all done with it..but not yet.
                Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

Looks great.
                  Bike is sold

Comment

looks great

Comment

why haven't you chopped off that shovel yet?
                      -jason

Welcome to Katriders! Click Here to Register

RIP ROB (AKA BREEZE)

Comment

Originally posted by BeekMan
                        It looks great! Man, your can sure is fat...
                        Subtle Beek.......How do you know? He's not even in the picture?!

Comment

Working...
                        X