X

My Yellow kat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Yellow kat

Well it has been a while so i figured i would post some pics of my kat.

You have to remember or know that i am a subtle modder. I like things that make you say .. something is different but what is it?

So for your viewing pleasure here are some pics of my mods.. There are a couple more that i am working on and want to do.. Like a new can, something on my seat, a rear hugger (then i will remove the shovel) and some other special things that will be a suprise.

Also one of the mods you can not see is the leds under the bike and the ones in the dash...
    Attached Files
    Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

WOW those shiney new covers look great!!!!!

Comment

So Shiny, looks awesome . Did you get them cromed or did they come like that?
      Kyle

Comment

Yeah...chrome or polish?

Comment

Now crate it up and send it to me now.
          I can tell by the color that is a fast bike.

Comment

Oooo I vote you get a cowl like Bill's

Nice covers! Where did you get them Z, I need some (non-chromed) to replace my scuffed up OEM ones

Comment

They are chromed... See chroming topic in this thread.

I do need a cowl..that will probably be this winter or so.

I bought a pair of scuffed up ones from Special K and had them chromed. I mean hell for $96 (plus cost of the extra covers) you can't beat that.

Oh and i think i will do a mesh mod but not until i find the best way to attach it so i can remove them.. That way i can make a set yellow, black and plain silver so i can see which looks the best.

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

Wait, I don't see KR decal!!

Comment

Originally posted by kickitjp
                  Wait, I don't see KR decal!!
                  You don't hmmmm...

I have them on my cars and i have katriders.com lettering on my screen with my username.. that's good enough until i get a solo cowl.

Comment

Looks great! Have any night pics w/ your LEDs?
                    "Pleasant experiences make life enjoyable, painful experiences lead to growth" - cheap Chinese fortune cookie

Comment

yeah but the leds and the digital camera do not want to cooperate with each other... they don;t show up as nice as in person.. have not tried a film camera yet.

Comment

z, why dont you pose with your bike?????

Comment

who would take the photos then?

Comment

put it on auto so it has a timer genious

Comment

and get photochopped.. yeah right...

Comment

Working...
                              X