No announcement yet.
X

Holy Crap I Love This Mod....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like them, but are they really visible?

Comment

QUITE! at night they're unmatched but at day time they may leave somethin to be desired. All in all a good product for sure and i'd suggest it to anyone.

Comment

i'll get video soon as i get my friend to take some for me as well as of the full hindle(courtesy of the "ice cream man") at "fly by"

Comment

Originally posted by redkat06
          QUITE! at night they're unmatched but at day time they may leave somethin to be desired. All in all a good product for sure and i'd suggest it to anyone.
          Its good to use hand signals during the daylight hours anyways to help w/ safety, especially w/ less visible aftermarket lights.

Comment

Originally posted by WildKat
            Originally posted by redkat06
            Its good to use hand signals during the daylight hours anyways to help w/ safety, especially w/ less visible aftermarket lights.
            But nobody UNDERSTANDS hand sugnals anymore . When I do it , they look at me as if I'm giving them a rude gesture , and just sit there doing nothing .
            I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Working...
            X