X

Finally Ordered It!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally Ordered It!

I finally ordered my tailight from clear alternatives. I have an 05 and I ordered the Integrated. I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions on what to use to get a nice clean cut when I chop the shovel. Any secrets or tips on installing the integrated tailight?

Re: Finally Ordered It!

Originally posted by XFastStevwoX
    I finally ordered my tailight from clear alternatives. I have an 05 and I ordered the Integrated. I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions on what to use to get a nice clean cut when I chop the shovel. Any secrets or tips on installing the integrated tailight?
    Fire.

Use a dremmel or a air powered cutting tool. Just watch out for bits of hot plastic flying at you!
    Kan-O-Gixxer!
    -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
    -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
    -Ohlins Susupension
    -Various Other Mods

Comment

i hope you told CA that you were with Katriders for our discount
      Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

Working...
      X