Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Anyone have a pic of my Kat w/ smoked CA signals?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have a pic of my Kat w/ smoked CA signals?

Hi all -

I am looking into replacing my turn signals (the left lense has a hole in it ), and I figured this would be a great time to consider the Clear Alternatives signals. The only problem is that I am not able to find an image of my Kat (2000, Steel Blue) with the "Smoked" lenses (shown here).

I've found images of the clear ones (here), but I really would like to see all my choices (as if they were on my Kat) before I go and buy them.

So... anyone have a pic of my color Kat w/ the Smoked CA signals?
    "Pleasant experiences make life enjoyable, painful experiences lead to growth" - cheap Chinese fortune cookie

myself and rackovanz have steel blue kats.. but we dont have the smoke signals. But I can tell ya, just by looking at them, that they are on my mod list. I love look against darker colored bikes, I really blends in nicely..and 100 times better than the stock amber ones.

Comment

i personally would think, since your headlight is cyrtaly clear...i would go with the clear. but that is my own opinion. not to bash on you N4S

www.vwvortex.com
      I have nothing to say, I have no opinion. That's what I learned from 9 1/2 years of marriage.
      Thanks to all who are serving in our GREAT ARMED FORCES from an old Navy Squid

Comment

Well, here's my take on them:

- The stock amber (orange) ones don't really look that bad. Because the bike has black rims, the orange lights gives the bike a little contrast.

- The clear ones look great, though. Also, because CA doesn't make any Smoked rear turn signals, these have the benefit of all 4 signals matching, versus the front ones being Smoked and the rear ones being clear (also can get a matching clear tail light).

- But, I still want to see what the Smoked ones would look like on the Steel Blue kat before I make my decision.

I'm gonna check out CA's return policy to see if I can exchange the smoked ones if I get them and don't like them...
        "Pleasant experiences make life enjoyable, painful experiences lead to growth" - cheap Chinese fortune cookie

Comment

Working...
        X