X

need an undertail for a 99 kat 600

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need an undertail for a 99 kat 600

im lookin for an undertail for my 99 kat 600, id like to find one from a place that i can get it painted so i dont have to mess with it, or if any of you would happen to have a red one laying around that would be even better, whats the best site to find these on?

You'll have to paint what ever you buy.
    This one is out of Germany:
    Motorcycle accessories & aftermarket European parts are available through us for Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Yamaha, Triumph, Ducati, BMW, Aprilia and other motorcycles. We provide Belly Pans, Sliders, Peg Lowering Kits and more.

Bike is sold

Comment

alright then, where's the best place to buy em, in the u.s. preferably so i dont pay a ton to ship it.

Comment

Originally posted by backdraft51185
        alright then, where's the best place to buy em, in the u.s. preferably so i dont pay a ton to ship it.
        Click my link. The undertail is made in Germany but sell's in California.
        Bike is sold

Comment

Thats where i got mine from, and they do paint it for you. The turn siginals are bult into the undertail. its all one smooth flowing line, there are no signals hanging out from it.

Comment

THEREs SOME SON EBAY, THEY USS END AT 110 BUX, PLUS 20 BUX SHIPPING..
            (((((((RIDE HARD OR GO HOME)))))))

Comment

my tail doesn't look as good as Speedee's. I have the same Metisse but I kept mine black. Also Speedee has/had detailed install instructions on his sight for the Metisse undertray. Was real easy to do.

I orderd mine from Wild Hair accessories. Real fast delivery.

Comment

Originally posted by mendenhm
                www.bikepartsforyou.com

Thats where i got mine from, and they do paint it for you. The turn siginals are bult into the undertail. its all one smooth flowing line, there are no signals hanging out from it.
                mendenhm,
                With that undertail are the turn signals less visable than stock? I guess, I'm wandering how much light those six led put out.

Comment

Originally posted by mendenhm
                  www.bikepartsforyou.com

Soooooooooooooo.....where does the plate mount so that the intergrated turn leds are not hidded????????

Buc
                  it's my opinion......that's what makes it mine..

Toronto Canada that is

Comment

Neeeeeeeeeeever mind. I just saw the mounting point on their website.....Duh!!

Buc aka ( stupid )
                    it's my opinion......that's what makes it mine..

Toronto Canada that is

Comment

I have the CompWerkes fender eliminator which I like alot, however if I could go back and do it again i'd probably go with the undertail at "bikepartsforyou.com".

I don't like my turn signals sticking out the side... i'd just be paranoid to only have those little LEDs buried under the tail during the daytime... I doubt they are very easy to see.
                      I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death. - George Carlin

Join the Zietgeist Movement
                      http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3847743189197#

Comment

Working...
                      X