X

Chrome engine parts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chrome engine parts

Hey does anyone have any chrome engine parts for sale. Cheap!

Chrome cheap? good one..

I know where you can get parts sent to chroming cheap though. Will let you know about the quality on monday.
    Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

Hey thanks keepme posted please and let me know how long!

Comment

Originally posted by ronniebaby
        Hey thanks keepme posted please and let me know how long!
        How longs for what I ge the parts back. Well i am in the same state as the chromer so shipping was quick. But the actual tiem for them to chrome both covers and send them back out was about 2 days.

I sent the parts on tuesday they got them on wednesday and they got the parts back out for shipping on Friday.

Quality i will need to see about when i go back into work on monday

Cost for the two suzuki covers (starter and clutch covers?) were about $96.

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

Are You in Kentucky? If so thats not to far from me.
          My guy estimates two to three weeks for my parts. I could drive them down to avoid that wait.

Comment

you could ship them down... to the chromer... they do not do rims or frames..

Comment

Working...
            X