X

Installing Both front turn signals.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Installing Both front turn signals.

I just bought 2 clear front turn signals and i need some info on installing them, can anyone help or guide me to some info on how to?

there should be only 2 screws that hold the lights on. take'm off from inside the fairing(you dont need to remove the entire fairing) and they'll pop right off. then replace with the new clears and re-screw it on. its cake man.
    Hello World.

Comment

i would recommend removing the fairing... the screws are PIA to get at if you have big hands...
      Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

Originally posted by zleviticus
        i would recommend removing the fairing... the screws are PIA to get at if you have big hands...
        +1

Comment

+2 .. i had a helluva time getting my paws in there. So I let my wife do it

Comment

best bet is to remove the entire fairing. and make sure to check to see that you bulbs fit into the new signal housing before you put the fairings back on.

Comment

Working...
            X