X

fairings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fairings

yesterday when i ws leaving work not only was it down pouring but a guy i wrk with hit my bike when backing out so now i need both side fairings and a windskreen

need fairings

my bike got hit yesterday and now i need both side fairings and a windskreen

Comment

you know dude, when you say "I need this" it MIGHT be a good idea to say what year it is, or FILL OUT YOUR FRIGGIN GARAGE.

Comment

what year? I need muffler bearings and piston return springs for a 1942 Katana 900
        Last edited by arsenic; 09-13-2008, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by arsenic View Post
          what year? I need muffler bearings and piston return springs for a 1942 Katana 900

i need the same things for my '57 kat with t-tops.
          hell for that matter what kinda bike? who makes it?

Comment

i think it's a pre 98 600.

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

you know dude, when you say "I need this" it MIGHT be a good idea to say what year it is, or FILL OUT YOUR FRIGGIN GARAGE.
              Now arsenic, be nice or you'll just scare em away
              R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

I may have some muffler bearings around here........ would the springs from a 43 fit?????
                sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
                ------------------------------------------
                89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
                96 YZF 1000R

Comment

I have a BRAND NEW pre 98 fairing, depending were in Illioniose you are, you could pick it up.

Comment

its a 94 and ya thats the one i need the most i live about a half hour from chicago

Comment

haha real funny im not a dumb### i forgot to put it on there i was in a hurry

Comment

I have a BRAND NEW pre 98 fairing, depending were in Illioniose you are, you could pick it up.
                        Those are great Chris!
                        Kinda wish I needed fairings now..

Comment

i am looking for plastics for a 95 if any one have some just laying around they want to get rid of. dont care what color. would like black but i will take any color.

Comment

what ones you got? i am looking for all of them but the tail section.

Comment

Working...
                            X