X

Graphics ideas...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graphics ideas...

Since there is waaaaaaaaay too much black on the bike (and since I design tattoos in my spare time :P ), I figured I'd do some graphics on it. Here's a rough sketch of what I've come up with so far, the upper horizontal "section" will go on the side of the tank and the lower horizontal "section" will be on the side faring just above the big hole. The spikey part will face to the front (this design would be the right side of the bike) I'm also going to do some similar designs on the bottom of the side farings and maybe on the side tail fairings.

So what do you guys think?

--2002 Triumph Daytona 955i
    --'91 Katana 600/'04 Gixxer 600 Hybrid

I think that would look sweet, What color are you thinking of making it?

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Not too sure yet, but I'm leaning toword that duplicolor mirage stuff...maybe the Red/Blue??

Comment

dude, if yoru bike is all black, see if you can get the black your bike is, and get it lighter, so it looks like a ghost or better yet, get some pearl tape out hte design, and spray the pearl for the design, some people wont notice it but others who do, WILL DIE when they see it

Comment

I think it would look wicked in a silver color. Not to shiney just a dark silver.

Comment

Normally I would be all over the ghost graphics idea, Duff Daddy, in fact I have black ghost hashes on the fenders of my car but for the bike I want to make it a little more noticeable...it should help do draw attention from the fact that I should have done A LOT more prep work before I painted :P

Silver was one of my first choices, Ronniebaby, and I really like the idea of a darker silver color...hadn't thought about that.

I was also thinking about a deep red with silver outline, but I really like the mirage...dammit this is hard

Comment

I really like that design...but reversed...pointed sides facing the back of the bike.

Comment

Yeah , that's what I was thinking , too .
                I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Silver with the red outline seems to be the way. I would just go for it!

Comment

Working...
                  X