X

Chroming

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chroming

Ok i have been searching for a good, inexpensive chromer for a while now. After looking through countless website and the phone book and asking people i know. I think i might have found one.

I contacted the owner directly via email and found out that they are in my state (ky.) all they do is motorcycle parts. He gave me an estimate that was on par with what i was hearing. So i said why not give them a try. So i did. I sent the parts off tuesday, they recieved them on wednesday and gave me a firm quote. he then said that they should be done and out in the mail in about 5 business days. The best part is the cost. (i have not gotten the parts yet to see the quality of work but their online photos looked great. They don't do frames nor do they do rims. They just recently opened up the shop to the retail market (before they would chrome and sell the parts themselves.)

Pricing:
    I am having the suzuki engine cover chromed (starter cover and clutch cover?) the total cost minus shipping is $96... not to bad. and less than i was expecting. I will post pics once i get the parts back to show you what they look like. Once i can attest to the qulity of work i will submit all the contact information and website so you can check them out. I don;t want to give all the information if the quality of work is not up to my standards...
    Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

I am In Indiana I would like to see his work. I do have a chrome guy here he did my grab bar that was about $60. you can see it in my pic not bad.

Comment

I wish I could get excited but I know the border would screw me.
      Suzuki Katana: The best underated motersicle in da woild

Comment

Total price is $98 and that includes shipping and insurance on the boxes. i should get them on monday and i will post pics.. So far really good to deal with. So far so good. They got the parts on wednesday and shipped out on friday. Not bad.

Beek if you have parts you wanted to get chromed and going to the gap you can ship them to me ad i will bring them with me when i come down (can;t promise they will not be on my bike though.)

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

hey Z where at in ky i have a friend that is getting alot chromed on his kawi and i want a few things chromed as well loved ta see some pics when they come n.
          a voice came to me and said, sacrifice that which you love the most (my girl and my bikes)
          so i lied and gave up my girl.

Comment

ha ha im now a poser lol
            a voice came to me and said, sacrifice that which you love the most (my girl and my bikes)
            so i lied and gave up my girl.

Comment

can't wait to see the pics. I need a few things chromed too
              rock
              always working on mods

Comment

Cool post pics please!

Comment

in paducah... i will post pics once the UPS man shows up and i have my camera.. (probably tonight)

<edit:> UPS man showed up and i must say the plating is awesome... I had a couple scratches taht i ground down some and you cant even tell they were there... I am impressed with the turn around time, the cost and the quality. Now if i only had the gaskets to put them on with

oh the company is brown's plating

Comment

Z. Paducah is only 2 hours from me Tops. I might just have to drive up there and check them out for myslef.
                    www.mopowersports.com

Comment

here you go enjoy!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Wow, very nice 8)
                        --2002 Triumph Daytona 955i
                        --'91 Katana 600/'04 Gixxer 600 Hybrid

Comment

You just can't beat chrome. Makes me feel fuzzy inside.
                          Suzuki Katana: The best underated motersicle in da woild

Comment

Hot dizamn Z.. those look awesome.. thanks for the link too !!!

Comment

Beautiful. Those just happen to be the only two parts I need right now! Hint! Hint!

Comment

Working...
                              X