X

91 Kat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 91 Kat

Are there any aftermarket body parts for this that change the front end, make it wider. Also are there any tail lights for it, clear mabey? I love the side profile of my bike but hate the front and it dosen't block much wind, I have wide shoulders.
    It's not speed that kills, it's trying to stop!

91 Katana 600f gunmetal and blue
    92 Mazda Miata (LANEWVR)
    New!! 81 Cadillac Coupe Deville
    http://photobucket.com/albums/c194/Devilln/

Re: 91 Kat

Originally posted by LaneWvr
    Are there any aftermarket body parts for this that change the front end, make it wider. Also are there any tail lights for it, clear mabey? I love the side profile of my bike but hate the front and it dosen't block much wind, I have wide shoulders.
    NO! stock only. your out of luck buddy! only thing you can do is mod it yourself (check waltari and nighthawk's pofile) .

waltari

nighthawk

as for the tail.....NONE EXIST. so heres what i did

hope that helps. (pm me if you got ???)
    Where is Overland Park?
    PAUL
    93 GSXF6 PIX.

"Opinions are like A$$holes, Everybody has one"

Comment

Wow those front ends are cool! Must have been alot of moding! And I really like your taillight, I saw that when I voted for you the other day, gave me some ideas, I your pics on your profile I didn't realize it was carbon look. I really like it. As for Overland Park, KS it's a burb of KC. It's in Johnson County, KS which is in the top 5 richist counties in the USA, and I don't contribute to that at all and most people in this city are yuppies! It sucks.
      It's not speed that kills, it's trying to stop!

91 Katana 600f gunmetal and blue
      92 Mazda Miata (LANEWVR)
      New!! 81 Cadillac Coupe Deville
      http://photobucket.com/albums/c194/Devilln/

Comment

Working...
      X