X

ghost decals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ghost decals

Anyone who has any experience with ghost decals (otherwise known as being lazy and not removing the SUZUKI from the tank just to paint over it)? I got a layer of filler primer over them, and it looks like it took a lot of the definition out of the decals.

well, you used filler primer...so it's going to flow along the edges and what not...that's what it's made to do....

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
    You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheech View Post
      Anyone who has any experience with ghost decals (otherwise known as being lazy and not removing the SUZUKI from the tank just to paint over it)? I got a layer of filler primer over them, and it looks like it took a lot of the definition out of the decals.
      don't be so lazy Cheech. Ask Chong to spin one up for you , get in the zone and start sanding. Your paint job will be that much better.

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

I put a coat of filler primer over mine but I sanded the paint around them down before priming.
        sigpic2000 Dupli-Color Metal Specks Red GSX750f

Comment

Working...
        X