• Show
Clear All

• mreedohio
    replied
    look at the mirrors on my bike. those are jag mirrors

Leave a comment:

• 2wheelnPit
    replied
    what do the jag ones look like mrreedohio? i have a pair of stock ones ill sell you willgonzalez750, i dont like them and i want after market ones so.let me know

Leave a comment:

• mreedohio
    replied
    ive got a set of used jag mirrors, i'll sell them to you for $5 plus shipping

Leave a comment:

• 2wheelnPit
    replied
    how much are the it didnt say unless im blind lol

Leave a comment:

• stingerbtry
    replied
    Originally posted by HS2020 View Post
    Will you can get a windscreen here for cheap. www.zgoutlet.com They are Zero gravity factory 2nds. I have one and you can not tell anything is wrong with it.
    Thanks for that link. I just emailed them as well.

Leave a comment:

• HS2020
    replied
    Will you can get a windscreen here for cheap. www.zgoutlet.com They are Zero gravity factory 2nds. I have one and you can not tell anything is wrong with it.

Leave a comment:

• willgonzalez750
    replied
    Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just went to that link and unfortunately I have to have 50 posts in order to put a request in that section. Is there any way around that? I really need those parts.
    Last edited by willgonzalez750; 08-25-2008, 10:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Leave a comment:

• GSXF
    replied
    Think you posted this in the wrong place, there's a wanted section for things you desire/need in the forum....

Leave a comment:

• Need to pick up a set of mirrors and a winscreen for 92 Kat

I really need to install some mirrors and a windscreen on my 92 Kat 600. I am not really working with a whole lot of money at this time due to a divorce situation but hoping to be able to pick up those parts fairly cheap from somebody who might of upgraded to aftermarket ones. Hopefully someday soon I will be able to dress up the bike like some of you guys on this forum but for now just sticking to basic needs. I found out today how important mirrors and a windscreen truly are. Thank you in advance for your help fellow forum members.
Working...
X