X

any experience with Koni shocks?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any experience with Koni shocks?

I am looking to upgrade my suspension and I came across some Koni shocks on Ebay. They are selling for $113 US ($150 Australian).
    They have some that fit the 1100 Kat.

They also have them for the 600

would appreciate any input from anyone who has ever used a Koni shock. Is the price fair? ($113 seems it to me). Can you notice a diff between the Koni and stock?
    I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

I sent an email to see if it just bolts on with no mods, and how much to ship to Canada. Super fast reply....had an answer in 15 mins.

$182 US delivered to Canada.
    $230 CND delivered to Canada.

If any of you know of a link where I can see what they sell for in the US, I would appreciate it.
    I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

I've never used them on a motorcycle, but have had good experiences with them on cars in the past.

Cheers
      =-= The CyberPoet
      Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Originally posted by The CyberPoet
        I've never used them on a motorcycle, but have had good experiences with them on cars in the past.

Cheers
        =-= The CyberPoet
        +1

Comment

they do make the best sports cas shocks . but i didnt know they make for bike . i just put in a full hyper pro suspention on my bike and anything is better than stock but i have to say that the difference from stock to the hyperpro is un belivable the control . and the cost is not much different . so at the shop i am carring them now plus race tec and olin witch are good too

Comment

Koni's ?
            Yeah....there were great when I put them on my CR back in 76'!

(yeah, I'm old...)

Comment

I just got an email back from someone @ koni, they don't make motorcycle dampers anymore. I wonder how old those are.

Comment

Working...
              X