X

Slip-On Exhausts' for 2005 Katana GSX-600F

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slip-On Exhausts' for 2005 Katana GSX-600F

Hello Everyone, I am brand new to KatRiders but I am glad as hell I found it. I'm a first time bike owner and I got a 2005 Katana. I am really enjoying riding and I'm already looking to customize my Katana. I really want a slip-on exhaust but I am needing some opinions on what and where to get a low sounding exhaust. Help me out guys.

Thanks

low sounding exhaust.. a nice growl, so to speak.. the hindle is a great choice, yosh is good too.

as far as where to get it.. in random order..

1.. keep an eye on the classified forums here on KR, people will sell there's from time to time. I found the d&d Im buying from a member here

2.. special k.. he can get exhausts for kats, and pretty much anything else you want kat related too

3.. ebay

4.. speedwerks. of our vendors here on KR.. they always hook us up.

Comment

I just put a Yosh R-3 slip on on mine, and I LOVE IT! I had a hard time hunting one down though. PM me if you decide to go with the Yosh. The guy I got mine off of may have more. I've heard the Hindles, and they are really good too. If you want to piss off your neighbors, get a D&D. Brian and Laura at Speedwerks rock too!
      You ever take that off any sweet jumps?

Comment

here is where i got mine

here is where i got mine, nice sound good price. http://www.oneidasuzuki.com/store/cu...artner=froogle

Comment

I just ordered the D&D satin black slip on for my 05, its sweet...

Comment

My Hindle gives me goosebumps everytime I turn my throttle. I got it through my local dealer since Canadians get screwed by Customs even though we have a so-called Free Trade agreement.
            Suzuki Katana: The best underated motersicle in da woild

Comment

Originally posted by XFastStevwoX
              Join the club.. I cant wait to receive mine either!

Comment

Originally posted by Need4Speed
                Originally posted by XFastStevwoX
                Join the club.. I cant wait to receive mine either!
                Is that a hint????
                Kan-O-Gixxer!
                -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                -Ohlins Susupension
                -Various Other Mods

Comment

its alright man d&d does sound good but if you want that REALLY loud sound just do what i did and take the stock muffler off and run open i have a 2005 katana and i did that ur good as long as no very high speeds since we have a built in resonator.. but im only 19 so what do i know but gets everyones attn.

Comment

Vance and Hines SS2R slip-on here. Nice sound.

Comment

Working...
                    X