Trying to find sliders

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cybrnathan
    replied
    Guías y trucos de videojuegos. Juegos Online. Trucos de GTA 5. Trucos de Fortnite, Juegos de Coches. Juegos de fútbol. Minijuegos.

Leave a comment:

• lindelium18
    replied
    Yeah, I am curious to see if that system above will protect the left side of the bike. From what I have heard, sliders on a pre do not typically stick out far enough and you will still scrape plastic on the left side. I am drawing a blank on what that cover is called on the left side, but you all know what I am talking about! If it were me (it is me because I have a 97) I would just cut the plastic. Cheaper and like somone said above, it doesn't look bad because there is always a slider filling the hole!

How is that for wordy!!

And they all lived happily ever after!
    The End

Leave a comment:

• arsenic
    replied
    I've never seen though, but if you don't wanna cut the fairings, thats the way to go.

Leave a comment:

• mreedohio
    replied
    no fairing modification necessary

Motorcycle accessories & aftermarket European parts are available through us for Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Yamaha, Triumph, Ducati, BMW, Aprilia and other motorcycles. We provide belly pans, fairings, rear sets and more.

Leave a comment:

• philwecksr
    replied
    Originally posted by diverdwn8 View Post
    Thanks for all the reply's. Sorry about being to wordy but just trying to give a background info too.

They weren't making fun of you for being wordy, they were making fun of arsenic for just giving 'yes' in response to your post...

Leave a comment:

• diverdwn8
    replied
    Thanks for all the reply's. Sorry about being to wordy but just trying to give a background info too.

Leave a comment:

• eviilil0ne
    replied
    the cut is worth it .. the sliders will always be in .. so the cuts wont look weird .. and the possible saving of expensive parts = priceless .. well ok .. not priceless .. ronayers will give you all the prices really quick like .. but that sucks

Leave a comment:

• arsenic
    replied
    and you STILL have to cut a whole in the plastics. The ones he's referring are from the UK, and I've watched the installation video they have, it involves cutting the fairings.

Leave a comment:

• mreedohio
    replied
    they make pre98 frame silders but they are 300-400 bucks

Leave a comment:

• Wheel
    replied
    just try to be a bit more concise bro.

Leave a comment:

• katman
    replied
    Originally posted by arsenic View Post
    dude asked, I answered what do you want a novel?
    maybe just a short story!

Leave a comment:

• arsenic
    replied
    dude asked, I answered what do you want a novel?

Leave a comment:

• Nero
    replied
    Originally posted by arsenic View Post
    yes
    Too 'wordy'.

Leave a comment:

• arsenic
    replied
    yes

Leave a comment:

• diverdwn8
    started a topic Trying to find sliders

Trying to find sliders

I have a 94 Kat. I have a V & H full exhaust, K&N filter, jet kit and new sprocket. I just can't find any direct bolt on frame slider. I have seen several that I will have to cut my plastics but I really don't want to. Is that going to be a must?
Working...
X