Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Skid mark has yet, another question (lol)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skid mark has yet, another question (lol)

wuz up my kat ridin' peeps, real quick. How do I remove the Mirrors??? None of the tools in the kit seem to be for the mirrors, unless I'm using them wrong. On a side note I just ordered a Scorpion exhaust after reading all the great review ya'll had on them not to mention Edbean's video. looking forward to the install.
    it always seems like a good idea at the time

my pre 750 you just reach into the grooves from the sides with an allen wrench and back out the 2 allen head screws. tellin ya how to do yours is a wee bit tougher as you dont mention what year/size skoot ya have.
    99% of the questions asked here can be answered by a 2 minute search in the service manual. Get a service manual, USE IT.
    1990 Suzuki GSX750F Katana
    '53 Ford F250 pickumuptruck
    Lookin for a new Enduro project

Comment

98-06 Kats: Lift the rubber shield to expose 2 allen-head screws. Insert appropriate allen key (6mm seems to ring a bell). Turn.

Cheers,
      =-= The CyberPoet
      Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

A forum filled with write-ups, FAQ's, and visual aids for
        mechanical & cosmetic modifications to your Katana.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Yeah that write up was great. I'm a visual person so the pictures and arrows definitely helped! I had a little trouble removing my mirrors as well, I think they hadn't been touched in about 3 1/2 years. I just used some lubrication on them to loosen up the screws and it definitely helps if you have the exact sized tool.

Comment

Working...
          X