X

Swingarm help

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swingarm help

hey guys and gals, 1st off i just wanted to say thank you to all who helped me with my last quandry. all yall on here are really helpful thanks,

neways.. to my problem.... i have recently come upon the chance to buy a 1993 gsxr 600 perfectly straight and whatnot swingarm.. my question is... will it fit onto my 93 katana 600?

thanks again

no ones got anything?

Comment

The problem is that this topic has been covered many many times, and nobody feels like writing about it again.

I feel like I need to save a standard response on my computer for replying to inquiries about swapping wheels, swingarms, motors, tires, exhausts, and maybe even forks, too.

To address your original question, I don't know. Likely, nobody else does either. Why would you want to swap the swingarm? And if your mind is set on it, then measure it. Maybe it will bolt in, maybe it will take some fabrication. Anything can happen with enogh work.
      Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Search "GSXR Swingarm Swap" and ye shall find a couple pages on the subject, including:

KatRiders.com conversations about Suzuki Katanas
        and the days spent riding them. Includes Vintage Kats, Street Fighters, 1100 Kats Only, and Long Term Projects.
        "Men will get no more out of life than they put into it."

Comment

sorry to i guess "repeat" a question but i really couldnt find anything about it on the web or on here. the only reason i want to do this is purely for the visual aspect. as the gsxr swingarm is more sleek and rounded and the katana swingarm is very ugly and box-like. thanks for your replys tho.

Comment

Working...
          X