X

Matching Paint

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matching Paint

Any one know where i can get a paint number to match the paint on my 94 black kat 750, have rash on my front faring an my buddy who works at a body shop can fix an paint it for the cost of the paint. If anyone knows the number or where to find it that would be real helpful.

ColorRite is the company that supplies Kawasaki and Suzuki paint. I have that paint available where I work, and I can get it for you for cheaper then you can from them. PM me if your interested. Hope that helps

Comment

My local Sikkens dealer was good for both the reds on my Kat 1100 project and the green on my Triumph.
      "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

I checked ColorRites website before and they didn't have any info on bikes as old as mine. It's a 1988 Katana 600. Blue on Pearl White.

If you could tell me where to find matching paint for it I would be eternally grateful.
        Last edited by erickdan; 07-03-2008, 10:51 PM.

Comment

Your Suzuki stealership should be able to get you the color code, then you can have any body shop mix it up for you.

Comment

find a dupont dealer
            in ontario canada ,Napa shows the colours in their computer program
            they just dont have sample chips
            Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

Working...
            X