X

OEM Decals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OEM Decals

I searched different threads but failed to have any luck. Does anyone know where I could get original factory decals for my 90 Kat? I am going to paint it black and would like to get it back to original. Thanks

I imagine most of those are discontinued Try ebay
    This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
    BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

Originally posted by FASHER View Post
      I imagine most of those are discontinued Try ebay

yeah I agree with this...those are probably long gone from suzuki.....your best hope might be to take a bike with stock graphics to a graphics shop and see if they can replicate them

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

teddy, a member here, had all the graphics made for my by his sticker person. like 5 of the "S" decals, 2 "SUZUKI" decals, 2 DOHC 16 VALVE decals. 2 GSXF decals. Anything you want, PM him.

Comment

I actually have a plotter for my personal use, and not sure what the stipulations are on here, but if you showed me what decals you needed, and if they are single color (not with fades and color prints) I would be able to create those for you, feel free to PM me and we can work something out, and with what colors you would want.

Please know, this is only for my personal use. Are their katriders.com decals?

Comment

Originally posted by wht00kat View Post
            I actually have a plotter for my personal use, and not sure what the stipulations are on here, but if you showed me what decals you needed, and if they are single color (not with fades and color prints) I would be able to create those for you, feel free to PM me and we can work something out, and with what colors you would want.

Sounds like your best bet here.....
            There used to be Katrider.com decals I dunno if they are still being sold or not or who is selling them check with one of the mods they should know.

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

ok thanks

Comment

let me know how it works out, I'm going to be painting mine this fall
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wht00kat View Post

yes, there are already Katriders.com decals available

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
                  You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Hope that helped!

And who should I contact for info on those? Is it one of the member's that makes and sells them? Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                    X