X

Rear Turn Signals.. help..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear Turn Signals.. help..

Ok.. Does anyone know a solid upgrade to fix the rear signals.. Beside the obvious of getting an Integrated Tail Light.. Thats not an option.. For some reason people (friends) that are behind me say they can't see them until they are on me.. I need to know what to do.. Is there anything? Would LEDs make it bright? Is it maybe my bulb? Perhaps because my lenses are clear?

I got 2006 Kat 750..

Thanks

Anyone?

I went and got some Micro Signals from Cycle Gear but they are SMALL compared to stock.. How else can I make them brighter?

Comment

I don't know why they would be that dim. Are your grounds ok? Are they flashing at the correct speed?
      Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

My nephew has an 02 gsx r with the modded rear tail lights. He has the ones with a white background and I keep telling him he is going to get whacked from behind because you can't see his lights untill you are on top of him. The white reflective background is the problem. And his led's are bright.

Comment

Originally posted by loudnlow7484 View Post
          I don't know why they would be that dim. Are your grounds ok? Are they flashing at the correct speed?
          Yep.. I checked the wiring.. Everything is good.. This bike is pretty much brand new.. 06 with 1200 miles.. Hardly been used..

Only thing I haven't done is replace the bulbs..

Originally posted by katanafreak93 View Post
          My nephew has an 02 gsx r with the modded rear tail lights. He has the ones with a white background and I keep telling him he is going to get whacked from behind because you can't see his lights untill you are on top of him. The white reflective background is the problem. And his led's are bright.
          Thats same problem I have... What my friends say.. I got the clear lenses factory turn signals that came on the 2006 Kat..

Comment

leds are a lot brighter. may need to add a resistor in line so it doesn't blink twice as fast.

Comment

just a thought... 'cause I've certainly got the same problem... that or drivers in this town are ar5eholes...
              but someone brought up the same issue with the breaklight, and they painted the upper portion of the lens black to block the reflection from the sun... would that be an option for the turn signals as well??

anyone know that original post? it had dawings, and pics of the finished job...
              the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
              # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING
              [02 gsx750f][03 cbr600rr]

Comment

why is integrated not an option ?

Comment

Working...
                X