X

Z.G. windscreen fit issue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Z.G. windscreen fit issue

I just installed a Zero Gravity SR series windscreen on my '06 Katana 600. I'm a little concerened about the fit. It has a gap at the center in the very front (where the center panel and third eye is).

Does anybody elses fit this way? maybe its normal, but I'm not to sure about it. Looks to me like water is going to run straight into the headlight area.

Thanks in advance for you help!
    '06 Katana 600

anybody....Beuller....I know I didn't buy the only one they made!
    '06 Katana 600

Comment

Take a picture of it if you can. That way we can see how big of a gap it is. I have a ZG for my pre98 750. It fits perfect.
      www.mopowersports.com

Comment

My K4 600 ZG black windscreen fit perfectly also
        It would't be any fun if it was easy! BUT, it does have to be this much fun!!

Comment

I have alittle gap. On my 2005 Kat I have Dark Smoke ZG. I heard this is kinda common of aftermarket W/S. I forgot all about it till now. OO yeah. You won't notice it after a month.
          sigpic
          Update Jul 11 2014
          Done finally road worthy, Huge difference in looks compare to the pic in my SIG. Will update everything soon.

Comment

Thanks Rok Stars, thats what I needed to know.

Thanks to you other guys also! I can't take pics (wife has my camera) gap is 1/8" maybe a tad less.
            Last edited by deuce; 05-18-2008, 06:32 AM. Reason: add more info.
            '06 Katana 600

Comment

Oh that is not a bad gap. You could use a rubber grommet to fill in the gap.
              www.mopowersports.com

Comment

i just put a new windscreen on mines firday night , their was a small gap not really noticeable

Comment

Working...
                X