X

Which would you buy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which would you buy?

Which of the above would you ACTUALLY buy? I'm not looking for people who think it would be sweet if these were being made, but people that would actually be interested enough to not make a street fighter but rather buy stock panels to rebuild a Kat...

There's a lot of cost associated with this that I haven't even begun to realize yet, so I'm interested to see the interest if there is any...
    Pre98 Stock Body Panels
    11.11%
    98+ Stock Body Panels
    44.44%
    Huggers (my own design)
    44.44%
    None of us are as dumb as all of us.....

“To do what ought to be done, but would not have been done unless I did it, I thought to be my duty.”
    -Robert Morrison

"
    well, i havent beat katana hero on expert level yet chris" -katanawarrior

"I believe in the free speech that liberals used to believe in, the economic freedom that conservatives used to believe in, and the personal freedom America used to believe in"

i dont know if you have looked at the cost to make items like this but i have and its massive money. to reproduce a hugger in vacum forming you will need a patern making first and a triming jig. i have a local company making seat cowls for me and when i asked them about the hugger getting made in fibreglass the cost was not worth making them.

Comment

Originally posted by andybar4 View Post
      i dont know if you have looked at the cost to make items like this but i have and its massive money. to reproduce a hugger in vacum forming you will need a patern making first and a triming jig. i have a local company making seat cowls for me and when i asked them about the hugger getting made in fibreglass the cost was not worth making them.
      I realize that, but a lot of that cost is coming from labor, not just parts. Any parts I make would be hand made. I value my time much less than a machine shop does...
      None of us are as dumb as all of us.....

“To do what ought to be done, but would not have been done unless I did it, I thought to be my duty.”
      -Robert Morrison

"
      well, i havent beat katana hero on expert level yet chris" -katanawarrior

"I believe in the free speech that liberals used to believe in, the economic freedom that conservatives used to believe in, and the personal freedom America used to believe in"

Comment

Hugger with chain guard assuming it fits a pre 600.

Comment

Working...
        X