X

Need your Opinion.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need your Opinion.....

I just moved these signals to this location. What do you think? I really don't know if I like them.

Keep them there they look good
    0%
    Keep the signals but move them to another location
    0%
    What the hell were you thinking? Go buy new signals
    0%
    I don't need a girlfriend... Windows goes down on me everyday!

I've never been a fan of flush mounts on the rear. I don't like them at all. Meg's F3 has them, too. If there wasn't holes in the fairings they would have already been removed...
    -Steve

Comment

I dunno, how do they look from eye level from the rear. I'm talking about the same angle as someone driving or standing behind you would see.
      Kyle

Comment

Its cool that tried something new and never seen before but I'd move em? Sorry
        "Shut up and walk it off" -personal quote from personal experiences.

Comment

IMO they look just "ok" from the rear but i'm not really happy how they look from the side view. I think I'll go to the dealer tomorrow. The dealer lets customers take a few pairs of signals out to the parking lots to see how the signals will look.

Comment

Actually after looking at em for a while i like how they look from the rear but the side angle is too weird.
            "Shut up and walk it off" -personal quote from personal experiences.

Comment

I like them like that.
              I think you should keep them like that.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

looks gross in my opinion. a weiner with 2 nuts LOL jk
                Hello World.

Comment

I like the signals, but I think they would look better farther around on the side. How visible are they from the side?
                  2000 Kat 600
                  "Fast Blue"
                  Pic in Profile

Comment

Originally posted by 1BlueKat
                    I like the signals, but I think they would look better farther around on the side. How visible are they from the side?
                    Them problem with these signals is that they must be mounted to a flat surface. So, I can't mount them on the middle of the fairing where the curve is and I can't mount the higher on the fairing because the seat lock (on the left side) is in the way.

Comment

KK, I honestly can't stand those types of mounts on the rear of bikes. I hate it when people do that. Personally, I like the small cat eye blinkers mounted next to the license plate. They practically dissappear and I think they look the best. $.02

Comment

Gotta agree with AHF... I'm not a fan of those sigs either.
                        Did you drill the holes or just stick 'em on with some temp tape to see what they look like??

BUT.. they've gotta be better than what you had on there. Maybe now we'll let you lead sometimes.

Comment

Check out my ride profile. I have the blinker lights inside the brake light itself so I do not have any blinkers hanging off the back of my machine at all.

Comment

Originally posted by irenekat
                            looks gross in my opinion. a weiner with 2 nuts LOL jk
                            +2
                            '01 TL1000R

Comment

Your @$$ has tumors. (j/k)
                              8)

Comment

Working...
                              X