No announcement yet.
X

Pics of a Targa seat Cowl Katana 98+ ??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of a Targa seat Cowl Katana 98+ ??

Anyone have or kno where I can see some pics of a Targa seat cowl for 98+ Kats?

Originally posted by Polskapat View Post
    Anyone have or kno where I can see some pics of a Targa seat cowl for 98+ Kats?
    unless something changed they don't make one for the 98+

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...wls/fa2b_1.jpg

this is a pic of a traga seat cowl, the only one I can find, but it doesnt look too good on this pic, I find. Thats why I'd like to see some more pics

Comment

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...wls/fa2b_1.jpg

this is a pic of a traga seat cowl, the only one I can find, but it doesnt look too good on this pic, I find. Thats why I'd like to see some more pics
        I believe that is either a Braada or a braada knock off. That is not a targa cowl. If I am not mistaken, Targa only made cowls for the pre 98 600's.

Last edited by chinto; 04-28-2008, 10:53 AM.

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

Hey
          LOTs of pics of this at www.Braada.com

Comment

Thanks, but I'm looking for Targa cowls

Comment

just confirmed..that pic is in fact a braada knock off. The manufacturer is a member here, but he is not allowed to sell them here so you will not see his site advertised. Oddly enough, I did a search for targa cowls and came across a post in a CBR forum with a link to his website

Thanks, but I'm looking for Targa cowls
              targa definitely does not make a 98+ Kat cowl. check their link in my previous post. It is not listed as one of their products.

After reviewing the guys website, it seems that not only is the cowl a direct knock off, but most of the descriptions on his site are cut and paste from Braada's hopefully his lack of "original" work on his product and his site means that he has time to actually service his customers
              Last edited by chinto; 04-28-2008, 11:27 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

Then can anyone tell what this is?

Comment

That is the braada knock-off cowl chinto is talking about. 'Targa' is a brand name manufacturer, and they do not make any cowls for the 98+ Kats. That cowl is made by the company shown in the listing-Impact Customs.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
                  You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

impactcustoms is a member of this site pm with any questions
                    sigpicAllan

If you love it, let it go. If it comes back to you, you've high-sided!

Comment

Working...
                    X