X

why paint when you can wrap?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why paint when you can wrap?

I saw this guy at a stunt show here in san diego. he says he can wrap any design on your bike or helmet, or whatever you have. his superman bike was amazing. he says he's working on an Iron Man bike. I can't wait to see it.

They look good, until you get tired of it and decide to peel it off...that part sucks worse than sanding some old paint down a little. Besides, after seeing his pricing, painting is much cheaper, especially if you do it yourself.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
    You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

good from far, but far from good.

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

Very cool
        Bike is sold

Comment

I think it looks pretty badass. Doubt I would pay that much money for it but then again who knows. an iron man bike.......

Wonder if I could get a second set of fairings so I could switch it up every now and then. HA HA
          I am a Penn State fanatic.
          Why is the sky blue and white? God is a PSU fan...

Comment

yeah...i'm putting together a my project bike, a 2003 Yamaha R6, that i picked up for $500. I has no fairings and the transmission needs to be rebuilt. i figure when i get it running (if i get it running ), i'll buy a cheap set of fairings off of ebay and wrap it in a "Punisher" theme. I remember seeing a Katana with the Punisher skull on it, but i can't remember where i saw it at. I think i saw it was on here.

Comment

Wraps are expensive and a serious PITA to remove. Yeah, you can get comic book panels printed that you normally couldn't pull off with paint, but for the same money you could have the bike professionally painted (and probably airbrushed). Now the Line-X mod I saw on here last fall from STLKat was pretty wicked. I'd have loved to see that up close.

Comment

I like the Louis Vuitton stuff they did. Im sure work that small would be a pain to airbrush.
                sigpic"No good decision was ever made from a swivel chair." General George S. Patton

U.S. ARMY

Comment

Originally posted by Cas_One View Post
                  I like the Louis Vuitton stuff they did. Im sure work that small would be a pain to airbrush.
                  it seems okay in small doses.... the whole bike wrapped in it doesn't do anything for me

wrapping is kinda... well... fugly. imho.
                  the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
                  # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING
                  [02 gsx750f][03 cbr600rr]

Comment

I like the wrap. I don't like plain, but to get the bike painted with designs I would like, was running about $1500 and vynle wrapp was about $700. I wrapped my own in plush type fabric for $45 and two days of my time.
                    eazy1100

Comment

Working...
                    X