X

first time, dont really know

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first time, dont really know

i figured i am going to paint my lower part of my bike, that is silver , the maroonish color that my bike is. The thing is i have no clue on what to do or how to do it. I dont want to take it into a paint shop just to paint that bottom part. Any help would be grateful

I haven't completely read this but I'm assuming it will cover it.

Got a tweaked piece of plastic? Some roughed up paint? Here's the place to get some tips on repairing your Suzuki Katana.
    Can't blame me for something I don't remember.
    www.bakerboyz.net

Comment

your pushing it with the OEM stock Candy red color. If you have no clue, then it's best not to do it yourself. this is a hard color to match. I took mine to a shop and it didn't come out exact. you can only tell though if you look at it close enough. there are a few different layers to this paint color. it's not just spray red and spray clear.
      myspace
      2006 Suzuki Kat GSX750F

Comment

Originally posted by cytosport View Post
        i figured i am going to paint my lower part of my bike, that is silver , the maroonish color that my bike is. The thing is i have no clue on what to do or how to do it. I dont want to take it into a paint shop just to paint that bottom part. Any help would be grateful
        If you can not do it yourself than leave it for the pros there fore if anything goes wrong you can take it back and get it corrected
        sigpicAllan

If you love it, let it go. If it comes back to you, you've high-sided!

Comment

I agree, if you are worried do not do it yourself. I would have someone do it for you.
          American by birth, Italian by the grace of God

Comment

Working...
          X